At our firm, we employ a team approach, where we work together toward a common goal. This approach provides the best possible representation for our clients and a pleasant work environment for our employees. We are proud of our team spirit and our professional and motivated employees.
We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits which include 401(k) and profit sharing plans, health insurance, life insurance, long-term disability coverage, personal, vacation and sick days, and paid holidays. We recognize the importance of quality of life and we offer an environment which supports our employees’ participation in family and outside activities.
The firm also encourages participation in organizations within the community and provides contributions to support organizations as appropriate. The firm currently pays for employee attendance at local conferences and CLE requirements for attorneys.
The firm employs a number of individuals in the capacity of professional, support and secretarial staff. We are continually seeking attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries and other support staff with an interest in our firm. Even during times when positions may not currently be open, we are always willing to receive your resume for consideration for future openings.
We invite your confidential inquiries about possible opportunities at Conboy, McKay, Bachman & Kendall, LLP. Interested candidates should forward their resume to the Firm Administrator:
Lynne G. Ferris
Law Firm Administrator
407 Sherman Street
Watertown, New York 13601
Or follow THIS LINK to upload your resume and supporting documents.
Our current openings include the following:
Estates Paralegal - Watertown Office
- Provide multiple supervising attorneys with support and assistance by performing a wide variety of tasks related to estate planning and probate. Extensive client contact.
- Estate Planning or Estate Administration experience preferred but not required; tax experience welcome.
- Position requires individual to work in a fast paced office setting with the ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, multitask and prioritize, manage time, and produce a high volume of work.
- Individual must be able to work independently, take initiative, meet deadlines, and exercise good judgement in decision making.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and Outlook required.