At our firm, we employ a team approach, where we work together toward a common goal. This approach provides the best possible representation for our clients and a pleasant work environment for our employees. We are proud of our team spirit and our professional and motivated employees.
We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits which include 401(k) and profit sharing plans, health insurance, life insurance, long-term disability coverage, personal, vacation and sick days, and paid holidays. We recognize the importance of quality of life and we offer an environment which supports our employees’ participation in family and outside activities.
The firm also encourages participation in organizations within the community and provides contributions to support organizations as appropriate. The firm currently pays for employee attendance at local conferences and CLE requirements for attorneys.
The firm employs a number of individuals in the capacity of professional, support and secretarial staff. We are continually seeking attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries and other support staff with an interest in our firm. Even during times when positions may not currently be open, we are always willing to receive your resume for consideration for future openings.
We invite your confidential inquiries about possible opportunities at Conboy, McKay, Bachman & Kendall, LLP. Interested candidates should forward their resume to the Firm Administrator:
Lynne G. Ferris
Law Firm Administrator
407 Sherman Street
Watertown, New York 13601
Or follow THIS LINK to upload your resume and supporting documents.
Our current openings include the following:
Real Estate Paralegal
- Prepare, review, analyze and organize documents for real estate transactions.
- Correspond with clients, banks, city and county offices.
- Work closely with attorneys, real estate staff, clients, financial institutions and realtors
- Draft and record real estate documents.
- Calendar appointments for attorneys and clients.
- Prepare closing disclosures, HUD 1 settlement statements, and basic closing statements
- Prepare all required documentation including notes, mortgages and other bank documents
- Prepare 1099’s
- Issue trust account checks
- Energetic, organized, detail- orientated and the willingness to work hard.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate effective communication and organizational strategies.
- Manage workflow and work under very tight deadlines.
- Manage and shift priorities as deemed necessary by the managing attorney.
Job Type: Full-time
Associates Degree preferred, prior experience beneficial. Proficient with Microsoft Office programs to include Word, Excel and Outlook. In addition, qualified candidates must also demonstrate the following skills: be an independent, proactive, organized and diligent worker and able to work with minimal direction; ability to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities; multi-task and handle voluminous workflow, work under tight deadlines, balance multiple, detailed tasks simultaneously and prioritize appropriately. Excellent opportunity for a local full-time career. Excellent benefits package available
To apply, upload your resume and supporting documents on our Application Page.