Constantly changing tax laws and increasingly complex court proceedings require sophisticated legal knowledge to process even the most basic estate. Our firm can provide assistance with:
- Guardianship under Article 81 of the Mental Hygiene Law
- Guardianships for Infants and Individuals under Disabilities pursuant to Article 17 and 17-A of the Surrogate’s Court Procedure Act
- Settlement of all estates, whether by probate or non-judicial
- We can also assist in all of the ﬁnancial details of the estate, such as: bookkeeping, bank account management, payment of bills, and providing income tax information to tax preparers
- Estate Litigation including Elective Share representation for spouses and Will contests
- Settlement of Trusts
Our attorneys and staff understand and are sensitive to the challenges in Estate Planning and Estate Administration. Each case is handled according to the specific family situation with sensitivity. We strive for an ongoing relationship with our clients knowing that family needs change and estate plans evolve.
For your convenience, appointments may be arranged outside of the firm’s office.